Sunday, June 17, 2012

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Blurb: At Fairfield High School, on the outskirts of Chicago , everyone knows that south-siders mixing with north-siders can be explosive.  So when Brittany Ellis and Alejandro “Alex” Fuentes are forced to be lab partners in chemistry class, this human experiment leads to unexpected revelations – that Brittany ’s flawless reputation is a cover for her troubled home life, that Alex’s bad-boy persona  hides his desire to break free from gang ties, and that when they’re together, life somehow makes more sense.  Breaking through the stereotypes and expectations that threaten to keep Brittany and Alex apart, Perfect Chemistry takes readers to both sides of the tracks in a passionate love story about looking beneath the surface.


Review: I honestly cannot find the words to describe how much I love this book. It. Is. So. Freaking. Awesome. From the first line I was sucked in. I finished it the next day. The characters in this book were so addictive and I was so desperate for more. I really didn't want it to end, but I am so glad it did because the ending was so perfect and it would have ruined it if it ended any other way. I am so glad I discovered this series because I was seriously missing out before. If you don't believe me, then read it for yourself and find out what I'm talking about because this is one of the best books I have ever read. It was so romantic and all of the gang-related stuff put an exciting twist to the whole thing. It was so perfect! I can't wait to read the other two books in this series!

Rating: LOVED IT


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have only heard good things about this book so far, but somehow haven't managed to get my hands on it yet!

Following you... I am hosting 4 amazing International giveaways. Would love it if you could drop by: http://bit.ly/HmsE6c

Powered by Blogger.