Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles

Blurb: Like his brothers, Luis Fuentes is a risk taker; whether he's scaling the Rocky Mountains or dreaming of a future as an astronaut, Luis is always looking for the next thrill. Nikki Cruz lives her life by certain rules -, don't trust a boy who says "I love you", boys lie to get their own way and never date a boy from the south side of Fairfield. Then she meets Luis at his brother Alex's wedding and suddenly she's tempted to break all her rules. Getting Nikki to give him a chance is Luis's biggest challenge, until he finds himself targeted by the head of the gang that nearly destroyed his brothers' lives. Will Luis's feelings for Nikki be enough to stop him from entering a dark and violent world that could prove to be the ultimate risk?


Review: I was, and still am, very sad that this is the last book in the Perfect Chemistry trilogy because I never want it to end! It is one of the best series I have ever read! But I am happy because this book had a perfect ending (for the trilogy and for the book) and I would have been so disappointed if it wasn't as good as the other two books in the series. But Luis Fuentes' story did not disappoint and it was nice to hear his story because it was so awesomely romantic! I was actually really sad that there are no more books in this series, but everything has to end sometimes! All in all, it was a great romantic read, and it was great to see how the characters from the other two books in the series had developed. I've said this before, and I will say it again: If you haven't read these books, get to it!


Rating: LOVED IT



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.