Sunday, June 3, 2012

Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti

Blurb: Erin and Lani are best friends . . . 
and total opposites when it comes to everything, including boys. But then Erin starts dating Jason, and when Lani meets him, sparks fly. Lani is a loyal friend to Erin, but when junior year ends and Erin goes to camp for the summer, she leaves Lani behind . . . with Jason. Will Lani be able to put her friendship with Erin first, or will she be tempted by the guy who may just be her soul mate?

Review: This is the first book by Susane Colasanti I ever read. When I finished the last page, I knew that I had to read more of her books! Her writing was just so amazing! I wasn't really into the whole romance thing before I read this book, except for paranormal, but that's always different. I was hooked! I still am really, but I can't find any books like this except for books by Sarah Dessen, but now I've read most of hers, too! I read all of Susane Colasanti's books after I finished Something Like Fate and I fell in love! I just wish there were more books by her around! I still read this book over and over when I'm in a romantic mood because it's so...well, it's just an awesome book! If you haven't read this book, or any books by Susane Colasanti, then you need to because or else you're missing out! Big time!

Rating: LOVED IT


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.